BUSTED! 3 Marketing Myths the Gurus WANT You to Believe (But Are 100% False)


By 


Expert Author Alexa Ross
Q: Is anchor text important to article marketing? How about SEO? Should I buy an expensive keyword research tool to better target my ideal audience and use the PERFECT ratio of important phrases in my article? And are the BEST niches micro niches where no one else is competing but ME?
In this article we are going to take a quick and easy look at some of the most prevalent (and poisonous) content marketing myths you'll find online, and look at the BIG reason why so many guru's continue to teach and preach them as well. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below!
Filed Under: Anchor Text is Important to Article Marketing Success
The truth is, I believed this to be true as well for a while... and it KILLED my conversions. For a while, YEARS ago... there was some value in using good anchor text in your resource box for SEO purpose. But for the last 3 or 4 years, and CERTAINLY in 2012, (and beyond) the idea that using a carefully crafted keyword phrase in your article author box is going to help you, is sadly mistaken.
The simple thing I did to CRUSH my previous conversions on the very same content? Instead of focusing on a set of words that wouldn't compel the click, (because after all, that's really ALL we care about - ultimately getting TRAFFIC to our site, service or offer) I changed my strategy to optimizing the words that proved to generate the highest CTR. This change alone, in one single content campaign, resulted in an extra 200 THOUSAND visitors to a single landing page, and a 30% CTR, versus my previously carefully selected keywords in a prior campaign.
I hope that makes sense... because that's pretty much the BIGGEST lesson I've learned in my years of writing content that converts. (which as of today is over 6000 unique articles that have generated many millions of readers, visitors and subscribers, in more pen names, product promotions and niches than I can count)
2 More quick myths that I see "guru's' promoting all of the time that have no real world benefit to me?
1 - The perfect keyword density. (it doesn't exist, and trying to create content that meets a certain metric for keyword occurrence is the fastest path to failure that I know)
2 - Micro-niches. Want the truth? Give me a BIG niche, with tons of traffic, and LOTS of competition... and I KNOW I can crush it, convert like crazy and build an entire business out from scratch. Give me a microfiche where no one is competing? I'll struggle to generate subscribers, or make a sale... with the very same skills.
Content may be KING. But competition is a close second! And every great marketer who knows his (or her) stuff... knows that to be true.
Want PROOF? Click Here to ===> Make $100 Dollars a day (or more) in LESS than 60 days. (all from home)
The First and Only LAZY man's guide to OUTRAGEOUS Content Marketing Profits... 100% FREE. (No "Guru's Required!)

No comments:

Post a Comment